Dealing with insurance companies can be quite a hassle. As part of our commitment to providing the best services, we offer our assistance for roof insurance claims in Columbia City, Indiana. Beginning with a free roof damage assessment, we will help you with the complications and paperwork for your insurance claims! Call us at 260-799-9999 and experience great customer service at Smith Residential & Commercial Roofing.
- Schedule a free inspection. Contact our office for a complimentary inspection by our seasoned roofing team. Our roofers will thoroughly inspect your roof and note all signs of damage. The inspection will result in a detailed list of the damages and repairs required. This will allow you to prepare and start your insurance claim in a hassle free manner.
- Submit your claim to your insurance company. You will need to call your insurance agent to report the damage to your roof. Have your policy number and details at hand, as well as the date the damage occurred (i.e., date of the storm). Your insurance company will designate a claim number to your claim and provide the name and contact details of the adjuster assigned to manage your claim. This claim number will be necessary for all future correspondence with your insurance company during your repair project.
- Meeting with your adjuster. The assigned adjuster will contact you to schedule an appointment to assess your roof’s damage. Call our office in Indiana as soon as possible to give us the date and time the adjuster will be visiting you so that one of our project managers can be there and help you with your meeting. Smith Roofing helps streamline the entire process so that your roof can be returned to its best condition as soon as possible!
- Review loss/claim summary report. Your insurance company will send you a “claim summary report,” which gives an itemized estimate of the repairs the adjuster found were necessary during his inspection.
At this time, our roofers will review the loss summary report to ensure all of the damage is included in the report. If any damage has been left out, we will contact your insurance company on your behalf.
- Beginning the work. Once all the work has been agreed upon between the insurance company and contractor, you will need to authorize the repairs to your property by signing an agreement with Smith Roofing.
- Completion of work. Smith Roofing will continue to follow up with your insurance company ensuring all payments are issued to you in a timely manner. Final payment is due to Smith Roofing upon receipt of the insurance check.
Contact Us Today!
Are you searching for a professional roofing company to help you handle your roof repairs and roof insurance claims in Columbia City, Indiana? Contact Smith Residential & Commercial Roofing at 260-799-9999 to get the assistance you need today!